Welcome and thank you for visiting our site! For more than 60 years, the HEB Chamber of Commerce has been a driving force in our community. Through a variety of activities, we work to continually improve the quality of life and economic strength of our three cities, Hurst Euless and Bedford, which we know as “HEB.”
Working in collaboration with our more than 600 members, we support local business recruitment/retention efforts and workforce development initiatives; we also help promote our members and work closely with local and state government officials. All of these activities are strategically designed to help us we pursue our mission of Advancing Business, Strengthening Community.
We are committed to excellence, and honored to have received 4-star accreditation from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. In fact, the HEB Chamber is one of just three percent of all chambers in the United States to have received this recognition.
But we are not resting on our accomplishments. There is much more to our Chamber, and much more to HEB. So we encourage you to take a few moments to learn about the impact we are making for our community – and the difference Chamber membership can make for you. Thank you again for visiting us!
HEB Chamber Mission, Vision and Values
Mission: Advancing Business, Strengthening Community.
Vision: The most relevant, value-driven chamber in Tarrant County.
Values: Leadership, Integrity, Diversity, Innovation, Relevance
Business and Community SUCCESS
Provide opportunities and services to help businesses develop strategic partnerships.
• Community causes • Nonprofit community • Personal development • Business connections
Foster a climate that supports business and workforce growth as well as retention.
• Business retention • Workforce development • Economic Development Foundation • Partnership for Economic Development
Represent interests of business community and promote beneficial public policies.
• Government relations • Collaboration • A seat at the table • Civic responsibility
• Candidate forums • Voting records • Issues identification
Maintain a chamber that is recognized for its leadership and achievement.
The HEB Chamber is a 501(c) 6 organization funded through membership dues sponsorships and advertising.
- View the 2019 Annual Report
- View the 2018 Annual Report
- View the 2017 Annual Report
- View the 2016 Annual Report
- View the 2015 Annual Report
- View the 2014 Annual Report
- View the 2013 Annual Report
- View the 2012 Annual Report
- View the 2011 Annual Report