- Pending inclement weather, we will be closing the Main St. bridge in Euless on Friday, June 3.
- The file called “Main Street Bridge Detour Maps for Public” shows the long-term detour for when the bridge is down. This is the only closure that takes place this weekend.
- Main St. bridge and the pedestrian bridge removals are then tentatively scheduled for the following weekend.
- Tentatively on June 10, we will have several closures in effect to demolish the Main St. bridge and pedestrian bridge.
- The filed attached called “Main St. bridge removal & full highway closure – the facts” lists out the work and all the anticipated closures for the weekend of June 10. They are phased closures. There will be all weekend closures of east and westbound SH 183 that will impact residents or businesses. “June 10 highway closures” shows the detours for that weekend.
- Expect there to be delays along SH 183 during these weekend closures.
For the latest information, visit the Drive Midtown website or follow them on Twitter, @DriveMidtown.