As many small businesses have experienced, sometimes complicated technical issues arise. Businesses with little or no knowledge of how to deal with technical problems must often look beyond their own company for solutions. Because of its positive impact on the IT needs of other small businesses across the Dallas-Fort Worth area, M3 Networks was awarded the 2014 Small Business of the Year by the HEB Chamber of Commerce.
Michael Moore founded the business in 2003 after leaving his corporate career. Through working as an IT administrator for several small to mid-sized businesses, he directly witnessed the complicated IT problems these businesses not only faced, but were often unequipped to solve independently. Unfortunately, these businesses often sought assistance from technology support vendors that only offered the minimum amount of assistance. Michael wanted to create an IT solutions business with an entirely different approach.
M3 Networks prides itself in being a service-based, customer-focused business that provides excellent and competent technical support. M3 differentiates itself from other technology support businesses in several distinct ways.
- Customers can expect a response time of less than one hour or the work is free.
- Repairs are completed as quickly as possible, either by remote services or through a same-day visit by a technician.
- The team of experts at M3 guide customers through the best course of action and break down technical jargon into easy-to-understand terms.
- Absolute 100% satisfaction of all work is guaranteed.
- Before work is started, any potential risk is explained and data may be backed up.
- All projects are completed on time and on budget.
- All service charges are pre-approved by customers to avoid hidden fees
“Being recognized by the HEB Chamber of Commerce as the 2014 Small Business of the Year is a great honor for us. There are a lot of people that can fix computer problems, so we know we need to do something that stands out. We provide world-class technical support for local small to medium sized businesses with the great service, friendliness, and attentiveness that is often missing from other IT providers. It is always great to find out that our efforts have made a positive impact and it reinforces our commitment to superior customer service. We look forward to one day being a Mid-Sized Business of the Year award recipient,” stated Michael Moore.
M3 always strives to incorporate best practices from the IT industry, and seeks partners that enable the business to offer a wide range of affordable services. For more information about the various services offered and how M3 can assist your business, visit www.m3networks.com or call (817) 532-0127.
For additional information, contact the HEB Chamber at (817)-283-1521 or email@example.com.