The Nominating Committee has met and presents the following slate of eight candidates to serve three-year terms beginning January 1, 2016 to replace directors whose regular terms are expiring:
- Jeff Corbet, DDS
- Chris Coyle, Express Oil Change and Service Center
- Charolete Davis, Century 21 Mike Bowman
- Elaine Dillard, Shaw Insurance
- Deborah Paganelli, Texas Health HEB
- Chris Orona, Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine
- Scott Sheppard, 6 Stones Mission Network
- Steve Ward, Allstate – Steve Ward Agency
According to The Chamber Bylaws, Article IV, Section 2c, additional names of candidates for directors can be nominated by petition bearing the signatures of at least fifteen members of The Chamber. Such a petition would have to be filed with the Nominating Committee within ten days of this notice.
If you have any questions, please give call the Chamber office at 817/283-1521.
60th Birthday Bash
Promote your business while helping the HEB Chamber celebrate
60 years of promoting members and supporting the community.
“And they’re off!”
Enjoy video horse racing at the 60th Birthday Bash.
You can even name the contenders!
This is your opportunity to promote the name of your business through coming up with a catchy name for one of the race horses. There will be 6 exciting races with 12 horses per race.
Purchase the “naming rights” for only $25.00 per horseand hear the name of your horse called out during a thrilling race to place—just as you would hear the names of the horses announced at a live horse race.
Be creative. Be funny. But please be respectful.
All horse names must first be approved by the Chamber.
Click here to complete the form to reserve your name today!
Did you know that Chamber membership affects consumer outcomes for both large and small businesses? Consider results from a research study conducted by the Schapiro Group…
When consumers know that a large business is a member of the chamber, they are likely to patronize the company more often, to express favorable opinions about the company, to know more about the company, and to buy the company’s products. Let’s look at two large business examples:
- When consumers know that a restaurant franchise is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 68% more likely to eat at the franchise in the next few months.
- When consumers know that an insurance company is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 36% more likely to think favorably of the company.
The impact is similar for small businesses:
- When consumers know that a small business is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 49% more likely to think favorably of it and 80% more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future.
Do you know of companies that would benefit from this added value? Do you do business with non-chamber members? Our Chamber’s Membership Division could use your assistance with warm leads for our business development representatives to call upon. If you can help, please send the company name and address, the decision maker’s name, phone number and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will help us expand our local reach and reinforce the value of joining the chamber. Refer a friend who joins the chamber and we’ll spotlight your business in our next Chamber Connection!